On July 15-18 2018, AgileChina will be held in Beijing, China. AgileChina is a four-day conference about Agile and Scrum. It is part of the TiD Conference that integrates resources and forces of SPIChina, ChinaTest and AgileChina.
Agile China will start with a day of tutorials followed by three days of sessions both in Chinese and English.
In the agenda of AgileChina conference you can find topics like
- “Lean-Thinking Based Product Improvement and Business Mode Testing”,
- “Scrum Mastery – Essential Skills for Team Excellence”,
- “Essential Patterns of Mature Agile Leaders”,
- “Software is a Side Effect: Your Real Job is Rapid Learning”,
- “Exploring Scrum of Scrums as a Scaling Vehicle”,
- “From Concept to Product Backlog – What Happens Before Iteration 0?”,
- “The Essential Product Owner: Partnering with your Teams”.
Since TiD, the conference organizer, doesn't have an English website, you are welcome to leave a message here and we will try our best to help you.